SheSpeaks Coronavirus Survey Wave 8
Since the pandemic began, SheSpeaks has run multiple waves of surveys about the coronavirus and its impact on our community. Our latest coronavirus survey, Wave 8, tells us that uncertainty is still the number one emotion consumers are feeling. As a supplement to the coronavirus survey, we also asked our members about the current social unrest sweeping the country.
[Prior Coronavirus Surveys: Waves 1&2, Wave 3, Wave 4, Wave 5, Wave 6, Wave 7]
- Wave 8 ran July 18-21, with 1,409 respondents
- The survey was run by SheSpeaks with members of the SheSpeaks community
- Uncertainty is #1 Emotion: Consumers are feeling Uncertain 54%; Frustrated 38% and Anxious 37%.
- If the Election Were Held Tomorrow: 45% of consumers would vote for Bidden, 29% would vote for Trump and the rest are Undecided.
- Consumers Are Venturing Out: Consumers have ventured out. 45% have been to friends/family home, 30% have gone out to eat at a restaurant and 23% have been to a public park.
- Good News for Food Brands: Consumers have spent 62% more time cooking at home since the Coronavirus crisis began. Close to 50% of consumers say that they will continue cooking at home as much as they are now. Just 11% say that they will eat out as soon as possible as they are tired of cooking at home.
- Holiday Plans are Up In the Air:. Summer vacations were hugely impacted by COIVD with just 15% of consumers saying they would vacation. Holiday plans in flux with just 41% and 42% of consumers plan to get together with friends/family for Thanksgiving and Christmas/Hannukkah/Kwanzaa respectively.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com